Have you ever taken time to think about your purpose? or ask yourself: why purpose?
Have you ever considered why you are really here and living?
This is where the question of purpose becomes pertinent that you deal with it. In as much as there are various definitions there are on purpose. I find this particular one interesting; the intent or intention of something. The reality of life clearly shows that knowledge and fulfillment of purpose is life itself. One cannot truly live outside or ignorant of purpose. Without purpose, abuse and frustration is inevitable.
Why this blog
On the subject of purpose in this blog, I will be asking certain personal questions which will help you out. These questions will help chart a fresh direction for you and cause you to rediscover why you are really here.
- Make a list of 5 things you love most about your life. Why do those things bring you joy?
- What do you love most about your job, hobbies and friends?
- When you look at the future, what do aspire to be or do?
- When people truly encounter Jesus Christ, their lives are often marked with significant changes. They usually experience an alteration to their behavior, activities and habits, while others tend to change their relationships and habits. Reflecting on your own life, how has knowing Jesus Christ changed you? But if you have not known Jesus Christ, you are missing out on a whole lot (send me a private message on email@example.com) [newsletters_subscribe list=”1″]
- Knowing God also has a way of changing what drives you. Instead of being driven by things like money or your reputation; you are likely to discover that you are driven rather by pleasing God and spreading His fame.
An honest answer to these questions sets you on a roll to discover what God has purposed your life to be. There is no better time to find your purpose and pursue it. Let me know your own definition of purpose in the comments section.
[newsletters_post showdate=”N” eftype=”excerpt” post_id=”359″ thumbnail_size=”thumbnail” thumbnail_align=”left” thumbnail_hspace=”15″]
[newsletters_post showdate=”N” eftype=”excerpt” post_id=”227″ thumbnail_size=”thumbnail” thumbnail_align=”left” thumbnail_hspace=”15″]
[newsletters_post showdate=”N” eftype=”excerpt” post_id=”268″ thumbnail_size=”thumbnail” thumbnail_align=”left” thumbnail_hspace=”15″]